The 16th edition of the European Conference PHYSICS OF MAGNETISM 2021 (PM’21) will be livestreamed from Poznan, Poland on June 28 – July 2. The conference aims to be an international forum for the presentation and discussion of novel scientific ideas in the field of magnetism and magnetic materials.
Qnami is looking forward to playing a key role in such an engaging conference. We are sharing scientific results in an oral presentation, showcasing our technology at the virtual booth, and sponsoring scientific sessions and awards for young scientists.
Live-streamed Scientific Oral Presentation
Join Qnami’s Application Scientist Dr. Hai Zhong for his scientific talk at PM’21. Hai will present Qnami’s technology and how it can be used to characterize nanoscale magnetic features of antiferromagnets such as Bismuth Ferrite.
Oral Session III: O-3-08
Date & Time: Tuesday June 29, at 15:45 – Check out the PM’21 Schedule.
Title: “Quantitative imaging of antiferromagnetic spin cycloidal textures on strain engineered BiFeO3 thin films with a scanning nitrogen-vacancy magnetometer”
Speaker: Dr. Hai Zhong, Application Scientist at Qnami
At the exhibition site, visit Qnami’s virtual booth to:
- Explore scanning NV magnetometry and how it allows to characterize the most subtle magnetic properties of a wide range of materials.
- Discover Qnami ProteusQ, the first commercial NV magnetometer and how to use it to measure what has never been measurable before
- Learn more about Qnami Quantilever probes, diamond probes with a single-spin NV center that makes them exquisitely sensitive sensors to magnetic fields.
Would you like to discuss with us? Qnami’s Sales Manager Dr. Joerg Lenz would be happy to learn more about your research. If you are attending the conference, you can schedule a meeting through the conference platform. Or you can simply send an email to email@example.com.
As we value scientific results and try to push forward groundbreaking research, we have decided to sponsor:
- The Best Poster and Best Oral Presentation Awards for Young Scientists
- The Scientific Session: Plenary Session IV – Wednesday June 30 11:00 – 13:00
Qnami looks forward to e-meeting you at Physics of Magnetism 2021!
For more information, visit the conference webpage.